Technical Bulletin 37
The National Gallery Technical Bulletin is a unique record of research carried out at the National Gallery. Drawing on the expertise of curators, conservators and scientists, it brings together a wealth of information about artists' materials, practices and techniques.
Volume 37 Contents
- Fra Bartolommeo's Virgin adoring the Child with Saint Joseph: New Evidence on its Creation and Origins
- Not All Black and White: Drawing in Three Flower Paintings by Paulus Theodorus van Brussel
- A Critical Reassessment of Six Landscape Paintings by Charles-Franasois Daubigny belonging to the National Gallery
- Van Gogh's Sunflowers in London and Amsterdam
- Goya's Portraits in the National Gallery: Their Technique, Materials and Development