Technical Bulletin 38
The National Gallery Technical Bulletin is a unique record of research carried out at the National Gallery. Drawing on the expertise of curators, conservators and scientists, it brings together a wealth of information about artists' materials, practices and techniques.
Volume 38 Contents
- A Knight of Saint John by Rosso Fiorentino: a Restoration in Context
- The Eastlake Library and the sources for Materials for a History of Oil Painting, 1847
- Sebastiano and Michelangelo: Infrared Insights into their Collaboration
- Jacob Jordaens, Portrait of Cornelis van Diest (?) and his Wife: a new Technical and Art Historical Assessment
- An Astronomer by Ferdinand Bol: Materials, Colour Change and Conservation